100% Kauai Coffee Regular Medium 10 oz
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
out of 5
would recommend this productWrite a Review
August 18, 2011
I fell in love with Kauai Coffee when our hotel supplied this wonderful mellow flavored coffee with no after taste. I made it a mission to find the plantation, toured the grounds and I'm a loyal fan now- just ordered some online. I so enjoy my Kauai Coffee!
Simply the best!
May 16, 2011
We have been to most of the islands and always bring back coffee. We found Kauai coffee to be the best.
October 13, 2010
A very very nice flavor. A smooth base with a wonderful finish. I prefer a bolder taste for my first cup in the morning, but this is perfect for the afternoon or after dinner. A marvelous cup of coffee.
October 12, 2010
I love this coffee! It is so good and so smooth. It has no bitter after taste. I brought some home and now have my office hooked on it!
June 6, 2010
My Mom and Dad recently visited Kauai while on a cruise. One of the many gifts they brought home for my husband and I was a bag of this Estate Roasted coffee. It is very good! We are coffee drinkers, and this coffee has no bitter after taste at all. Very smooth and tasty.
Best Hawaiian coffee!
November 8, 2009
No other coffee compares! You won't be disappointed.
11 Questions asked on 100% Kauai Coffee Regular Medium 10 oz •
• 10/26/2011, 0:00:00 AM how long will ur coffee stay fresh ? and which one will last longer ?
10/27/2011, 0:00:00 AM Any coffee is best to consume within a few months and whole bean coffee does stay fresher longer
• 06/20/2011, 0:00:00 AM Is your coffee available in Honolulu. It was available at Sam's Club but no longer
06/20/2011, 0:00:00 AM You should be able to find the 7 oz sizes in Don Quiote, Tamura Market, small Asian stores like Palama Market and all the commissaries
• 04/09/2011, 0:00:00 AM I just received a gift variety package of your coffee. How much coffee should I use for a cup of drip coffee?
Not yet Answered.
• 01/14/2011, 0:00:00 AM Aloha~<br /> <br /> Could you tell me the type or origin that is the predominant bean in the Kauai regular medium roast?<br /> <br /> We buy this whenever we go home but we were curious what kind of bean it is.<br /> <br /> Mahalo!
01/19/2011, 0:00:00 AM Our dominant crop here at Kauai Coffee is the Yellow Catuai Arabica varietal which is the type of coffee that is in these bags
• 12/06/2010, 0:00:00 AM Hello, as i jumped up to reach for paper and pen to write comformation # down the screen refreshed and I did not get a chance to write it down. Could you please send it to me via E-mail, thank you!
12/06/2010, 0:00:00 AM A confirmation email when we ship your order will be sent to your email address. This will have your order number and also the delivery confirmation number