Aloha Organic Spice Co.
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
Made on Kauai
- Organic Spices - 2.3 oz Bags - All natural and organic ingredients in 6 different rubs
- Aloha Chicken & Pork
- Aloha Prime Steak
- Aloha Seafood Spice
- Aloha Lu'au BBQ
- Tutu's All Purpose Seasonings
- Tutu's No Salt Seasonings
- Hawaiian Sea Salts
- 'Alaea Red (Coarse) - 4.5 oz bag
- The red color comes from Hawaii's mineral rich, volcanic red clay ('alaea)
- Kuakea White - 4.5 oz bag
- Kuakea is the hawaiian word for pure white and salt encrusted. Solar evaporated from the clear waters of the Pacific Ocean
- Guava Lime Smoked - 2.11 oz bag
- Naturally smoked over guava wood chips with lime juice & lime oil and corn syrup solids
- Pele's Fire - 2.11 oz bag
- Flake Sea Salt, 'Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay, Smoked Paprika, Ancho Chile and Cayenne
- Kiawe (Mesquite) Smoked Garlic Hawaiian - 2.11 oz bag
- Naturally smoked over kiawe wood chips with garlic powder
- Flavored Cane Sugar - 3.59 oz bags made with Maui Sugar - Try in your favorite dessert or coffee and tea
- Pure Hawaiian Cane Sugar, Vanilla Bean and Ground Vanilla Bean
- Lilikoi (Passion Fruit)
- Pure Hawaiian Cane Sugar, Lemongrass, Passionflower, Lavender
- Pure Hawaiian Cane Sugar, Hibiscus Petals
- Aloha Spice Cookbook
- Suggestions & recipes to go with the Organic Spices & Salts
- Measures 4.5" x 5.5" and includes 64 pages
out of 5
would recommend this productWrite a Review
One of my Favorites
August 16, 2019
We discovered Alaha Organic spices years ago on one of our first visits to Kauai Coffee and I just love them. Pele's Fire is the best!
March 16, 2012
We discovered these spices on our last visit to Kauai in May of 2010, and our cupboard has been stocked with the spices ever since. The chicken and pork spice is SO good! And we can't seem to keep the seafood rub in our cupboard long enough. AND the Guava Lime Smoked Sea Salt is to die for. We put it on our popcorn to give us that little bit of aloha even when we're snacking!
2 Questions asked on Aloha Organic Spice Co. •
• 05/08/2016, 0:00:00 AM Is the Aloha BBQ flavor still available? I gave it to my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas last year and they absolutely loved it. I wanted to order more for them.
Not yet Answered.
• 12/21/2012, 0:00:00 AM When I purchased several of your spices On Maui there was a small pamphlet with the spices and how to use the spices. Do you have that on your website or could you send that to me as I have misplaced it and would love to have it to refer to.<br /> <br /> Thank you <br /> Dee
Not yet Answered.