Big Braddah Kauai Coffee Rubs
Made on Kauai by Aloha Spice Company
4 different Kauai Coffee Rubs featuring Big Braddah!
- Mother's Garden - Nt Wt. 2.15 oz (61 g)
- Organic Spices, 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay, Organic Lavendar - gives this rub a unique Hawaiian upcountry flavor. Recommend on chicken, pork or fish. Rub on, then grill or bake
- Special Cajun Lu'au - Nt Wt. 2.40 oz (68 g)
- 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay), Organic Spices (Paprika, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice), Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion, Tomato, Celery), Organic Dehyrated Citrus Peel, Natural Smoke Flavor - delicious on everything: steak, chicken, pork or fish. Turns any meal into a lu'au. Rub on, grill or bbq
- Double Shot Espresso - Nt Wt. 2.82 oz (80g)
- 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay), Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Coriander Seed, Mustard Seed, Dill Seed, Red Pepper - our coffee gives this seasoning & rub a distinctive Aloha flavor. Rub on steak or chicken then grill
- Kiawe (Mesquite) Smoke & Spice - Nt Wt. 2.89 oz (82g)
- 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay), Sea Salt, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Dehydrated Vegetable (Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Celery) Organic Paprika for color, Natural Smoke Flavor - makes an exceptional rub for steak, chicken or pork. A perfect blend for grilling or barbecuing.
would recommend this productWrite a Review
Double shot espresso and smoke and spice
February 22, 2022
Mother’s Garden...the BEST!
October 25, 2020
A little goes a long way. I will be able to enjoy it multiple times.
August 9, 2020
Kiawe Smoke & Spice Coffee Rub & Seasoning
Cathedral City, CA
October 22, 2018
Best tasting steak rub!
May 15, 2016
ONO! Exceedingly ONO!!!
June 24, 2012
Then wrapped the whole loin in plastic (to hold in moisture) then aluminum foil (to hold in flavor).
Placed the wrapped loin in the refridgerator for at least 2 hours before unwrapping everything. (disgard all previous wrapping)
Sear the unwrapped, rubbed pork loin roast on the hot side of offset coals on a Weber grille & transfer the seared pork loin roast to the cool side of the offset coals. Place sliced pineapple on top & cover the grille for 30 - 45 minutes.
Cook to recommended temps before removing to a cutting board and allowing to cool for 15+ minutes before slicing.
Serve with Pineapple Cole Slaw!
Super, ONO, grinds!
1 Question asked on Big Braddah Kauai Coffee Rubs •