Kauai Coffee Hula Girl Thermo Mug
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
16 oz. Thermo mug
out of 5
would recommend this productWrite a Review
Love this Mug
August 28, 2019
I use this mug everyday and love it. Its a pretty standard plastic mug but it does not leak and looks great. The top is a rotating mouth pop on so no worries about liquid getting in the grooves and leaking like some of the screw-on tops out there. Overall a great buy.
8 Questions asked on Kauai Coffee Hula Girl Thermo Mug •
• 07/27/2016, 0:00:00 AM Does the lid screw on or push on?
08/19/2016, 0:00:00 AM This lid is a snap style lid so push on
• 12/22/2014, 0:00:00 AM I need a new lid for my Hula girl mug..
Not yet Answered.
• 08/15/2012, 0:00:00 AM Except for the logo this coffee mug looks like any other mug sold by other retail stores. <br /> Do you offer a well made travel coffee mug? After all your main business is coffee. I have gone through numerous mugs similar to the one you are selling. I would like to purchase a travel mug that will not leak after a few months of use, and one that has a lid that the sipping area closes and won?t spill if tipped. In brief a well made S/S not plastic travel mug. <br /> Mahalo
08/16/2012, 0:00:00 AM We do sell a stainless steel mug online. We have not had any complaints on this as far as leakage etc. There is closure to cover the drinking portion. Here is the link:<br /> http://store.kauaicoffee.com/categories.aspx?Keyword=stainless<br /> <br /> As for our Hula Girl Thermo Mug, this does have a swivel top to close the drinking part as well.
• 04/12/2012, 0:00:00 AM Is the inside of the mug made of plastic or metal? Thanks!
05/09/2012, 0:00:00 AM Sorry for the delay in responding<br /> <br /> The inside is made of plastic
• 01/06/2011, 0:00:00 AM Hi! Just want to make sure the plastic mug is for both hot and cold drinks. Thanks!
01/07/2011, 0:00:00 AM Yes, our thermo mug can be used for both hot and cold drinks but is not microwave nor dishwasher safe