Decaf - Medium Roast Decaf - 100% Compostable -  72 ct Carton

Decaf - Medium Roast Decaf - 100% Compostable - 72 ct Carton

You will earn
'Ohana Perks points for this purchase

7 Reviews
| Write a Review
Ratings Snapshot
out of 5
5 (5)
4 (0)
3 (1)
2 (0)
1 (1)
Would recommend this product.

Available for immediate delivery

Available for immediate delivery

Submit your email to be notified when back in-stock.

Tell A Friend

Your message has been sent. Thank you for sharing.
An error has occured. Please try your request again.

Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.

One sip of our Decaf Medium Roast coffee and you’ll know why we say Taste Paradise. One Cup at a time™. Kauai decaf coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, without the caffeine. The combination of light floral notes, bright aroma and our medium-roasted beans makes this delectable coffee the perfect cup for any occasion. Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, the easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods in our 72 ct. boxes are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**. Each box contains 72 individually wrapped single-serves pods. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!

  • ALL THE FLAVOR WITHOUT CAFFEINE - Our decaffeinated coffee has a smooth, delicious flavor, without the caffeine
  • 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai
  • 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Smooth and delicious
  • KEURIG COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*
  • COMPOSTABLE  - the single-serve pods in our 72 ct. cartons are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**
  • HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE HARVESTER - With 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 island acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate

*K-CUP® is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. 
Kauai Coffee® Filter Cups™ are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
**Compostable in industrial facilities. Check locally, as these do not exist in many communities. Not certified for backyard composting. BPI® Certification # 10528537

4.1 out of 5

would recommend this product

Write a Review

Wonderful flavor



Placerville California

January 27, 2022

I usually go for a dark roast in decaf but this medium roast beats those hands down.

Best Decaf



Kitts Hill Ohio

December 30, 2021

This is our favorite decaf coffee. Best tasting decaf coffee we have tried. Love the individual sealed packages.

Great Coffee, packaging needs to be more enviro friendly




September 18, 2021

The coffee is wonderful. I just feel guilty because these are individually wrapped in packaging that isn’t recyclable. I probably won’t buy this product again because of this.

My doc said no caffeine



So Cal

June 14, 2021

Decaf pods are so good! I was bummed when I was told to cut back on caffeine because I love my morning coffee but most decafs have a funny aftertaste to me. Not Kaua’i Coffe! ❤️❤️❤️

Great coffee



St. Louis, MO

November 23, 2020

And it’s a bonus that each kcup comes in a separately wrapped and vacuum sealed pouch/bag that ensure freshness for a long period of time....more than most kcups you get in a box. Plus the individual kcups is not in a plastic container, rather a sealed cloth type container that allows for more of the true coffee flavor. It makes my morning to start with a fresh cup of this wonderful coffee!




Puget Sound, WA

August 18, 2020

Best decaf coffee ever! My doctor recommended switching to decaf - I don't even feel like I am missing anything. Paradise in a cup!!

Great Product/Flavor/Service




April 19, 2020

I have written several reviews....this is a great product. I found their regular varieties in my grocery...found Decaf on website and ordered. Great flavor. Great shipping (packaging). Love the eco-friendly pods as well. I am a huge fan and order it to the East Coast!

2 Questions asked on Decaf - Medium Roast Decaf - 100% Compostable - 72 ct Carton

Kim • 11/06/2021, 1:23:58 AM Is the individually wrapped packaging also compostable?
11/23/2021, 5:37:39 PM Sorry, the wrapped packaging is not compostable
Dana • 01/14/2022, 11:03:42 AM If only 20% of the decaf is harvested in Kauai, where is the other 80% harvested from? Also do you plan on having flavored decaf coffee in the future, like chocolate macadamia nut?
01/14/2022, 5:29:19 PM The other 80% is sourced from other countries Arabica Coffees. At this time, there is no plans to produce any flavored decafs in the pods but who knows, this might change in the future!