11 Questions asked on Kauai Coffee® - Single-Serve Pods - Nā Pali Coast - Dark Roast - 100% Premium Arabica




• 03/23/2014, 0:00:00 AM Are there any single serve offerings that are 100% Kauai coffee? Why are they all blends? <br /> <br /> Thanks.<br /> <br /> David
03/23/2014, 0:00:00 AM Aloha David -<br /> <br /> Sorry, in order to be price competitive in the market, we were not able to do a 100% Kauai Coffee Single Serves. Our Single Serves however is made of 25% Kauai Coffee and the other 75% of other Arabica coffee blends.<br /> <br /> Kauai Coffee Company LLC